birding-aus

Back from Sturt

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Back from Sturt
From: "Stuart Cooney" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:36:23 +1000
Hi birders,

I'm back from Sturt (stand by for a trip report of extraordinary proportions!), so Birdline Victoria is back on line.  Unfortunately only 1 email came to me while I was away.  This is particularly disappointing given that I accidentally remained on B-Aus while I was away and received quite a few sightings by wading through the 150 or so emails.  Perhaps B-Aus is the spot to report sightings and another space isn't needed.  I'll give it some thought.

Stuart