birding-aus

wader photos

To: "Dennis Paulson" <>, "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: wader photos
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:03:21 +1000
G'day all,
I would like to recommend Dennis Paulson's "Shorebirds of the Pacific Northwest" to Australian Shorebird/Wader watchers.
It was published by University of Washington Press 1993 and republished with corrections 1998
It is a comprehensive easy to read 406 page book that includes 22 pages of citations.

Each species are usually described by
- Distribution
- Northwest status
- Habitat and behaviour