birding-aus

Request

Subject: Request
From: yoga prasetyo <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:40:31 -0800 (PST)

Dear There ,

I'm new journalist and i want to buy some NIKON D1X or NIKON F5 from you,
but i just want ask some points :

1. Do you have them in your stock and ready for shippng to my country ?
2. Do you accept credit card to payment your product?
3. Also what is your shipping methode? I hope you could ship
   by EMS or UPS.

Because i live in asia ( indonesia),I wish we can make a good deal
about this order. And I would give my credit card detail afterwards
reply me. Please confirm me ASAP. Thank you for your attention and have a nice day. Thanks

Regards,

Yoga

Do you Yahoo!?