birding-aus

A trip in your Country : comments or advises required !

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: A trip in your Country : comments or advises required !
From: "jpp" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:03:48 +0200
Hi,

    We are french and we'll be in Australia for our honeymoon between the 8th
september and the 6th october.

    We have mainly plan our trip with "The complete guide to finding the Birds
of Australia" of R. and S. Thomas and with "Where to
watch birds in Australasia & Oceania" of N. Wheatley.

    If you have some suggestions or comments or accommodation to advise,
particulary in Cairns, Sydney, Melbourne and Darwin (for
our first night in your country !), it will be a great plaisure for us to read
any answer...
    And may be we'll see some of you during our expedition ?

    Here the trip we have plan :

- 8th September : we'll arrive to Darwin at 5:15 AM

- 8th to 13th September near Darwin and Kakadu NP

- 14th and 15th September : Road to Alice Spring (night at Tennant Creek)

- 16th to 19th September : Near Alice Spring

- 19th September : Flight to Cairns (we'll arrive at 17:15 PM)

- 20th September : Great Barrier Reef on the SeastarII

- 21th to 24th September : near Cairns and Atherton Tablelands

- 24th September : flight to Sydney (we'll arrive 18:15 PM)

- 25 to 27th and 29th September : near Sydney

- 28th September : Wollongong pelagic trip

-30th September : flight to Melbourne (we'll arrive 11:20 AM)

- 1st to 6th October : near Melbourne

- 6th october : flight to PARIS...

Kinds Regards,
Jean-Philippe and Valérie PARIS

Mon site pour les amateurs d'oiseaux ou de voyages :
http://www.chez.com/baladeornithologique