birding-aus

Kamikaze kookaburras

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Kamikaze kookaburras
From: "Mt Glorious Getaways" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:58:31 +1000
We are wondering if anyone can suggest some solutions to kamikaze kookaburras which are hitting our large plate glass doors.

There are  number of very friendly kookaburras here at Mt Glorious in the hills behind Brisbane and one is convinced very early in the morning that he/she has a threatening competitor - a reflection in our large plate glass doors.

So far the only solution we have had is to plaster the doors with newspaper, but that is rather unsightly to say the least!!

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Regards
Sam & Margaret Brown
Mt Glorious Getaway Cottages & Conference  Centre
www.mtgloriousgetaways.com.au
Tel: + 61 7 3289 0172
Fax: + 61 7 3289 0072