birding-aus

Year of the Outback

Subject: Year of the Outback
From: Michael Todd <>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:11:13 +1100
Hello David,

I'm glad to hear that my idea has seeded in your head!

Not long after I got back from the twitchathon I sat down and attempted to make a bit of an estimate of how many species you could pick up in a western NSW twitch and somewhat predictably it fell short of what can be achieved by getting to the coast.

However, I think an outback twitchathon would be very interesting and put everyone on an even footing.

Cheers,

Mick
Griffith, NSW