birding-aus

Shining Flycatcher (Myiagra alecto)

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Shining Flycatcher (Myiagra alecto)
From: "Birding Services Brisbane" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:08:43 +1000
I have just had a call from Peter Slater asking about nesting Shining Flycatchers ( in the area probably south of Bundaberg).  He is doing the plates for HANZAB and wants to see juveniles/immatures as there is a paucity of skins (museum) or information on other than adult birds in this neck of the woods.

Alternatively if anyone has photographs or video of this species which they are prepared to lend, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply directly to me and not to the list.  There is limited time in respect of this matter.

Cheers and hoping someone can assist.

Roy Sonnenburg