birding-aus

Welcome to the amazingnews group

Subject: Welcome to the amazingnews group
From: amazingnews Moderator <>
Date: 13 Nov 2001 00:52:12 -0000
Hello,

I've added you to my amazingnews group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to participate
in email discussions, coordinate events, share photos and other files,
and more.

NOTE: This is an Announcement or Newsletter group, so only the group
moderator may post messages. Also, some or all of the web features may
be disabled in this group at the moderator's discretion.

Here's a description of the group:

current affiars

Here's my introductory message for you:

Get your own Meikei Platinum 35mm Camera Absolutely 100% Free.
No strings attached. No purchase necessary! No shipping charge!
- 35 mm optical focus free lens
- Automatic exposure control
- Automatic Film Counter
- Built in hot shoe for flash
- Gift box

IT'S ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE
Get your own Camera in just 5 minutes, no catch, no gimmicks.
Just go to: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/9689/
click on the "Free Gift" banner and you're away!

Regards,

Moderator, amazingnews

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the amazingnews group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amazingnews