birding-aus

RFI: Do I include?

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: RFI: Do I include?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
G'day BA er's and all,

Considering they are doing their best to get included
in the Birds Australia survey should I include them or
not? if they fly under water can they be included? we
include little Penguins after all? because they have
selected "Western Port bay" as a possible maternity
ward should we not encompass Mr. and Mrs. Southern
Right Whale in the BA Atlas.

They do fly out the water after all? Although today is
a very foggy day again down here, only slightly better
viewing was had yesterday (more like a real London
peasouper) to view anything on the bay, they were back
again on a mirror pond Western Port Bay on Sunday.

Clearly visible as they made their own waves.

Am I just a silly olde sausage to think I heard them
calling underwater? in the still air conditions of
early Sunday morning?

An Atlas report from me later and one from Pen_Gwynne
also will follow later today, if this modem hangs in?
grrrrrr

Happy Birding everyone,

JAG, shivering Eggy and well rugged up Lee.