birding-aus

It seems that I have made it

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: It seems that I have made it
From: "Doug Holly" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:11:11 +0930
For some reason the wrong Ad got into my address book,but it looks like I am back into BA.....   I was asked a couple of months ago to talk on our local ABC about birds....I am no expert, but I gave it a go..and it is working pretty good ...thanks to some advice from Judie Peet......if  others want to do something similar in their local region...give it a go...it can only help our avifauna. See Judie's letter on 9/01/01 she made some good points.
See you all
Doug Holly