birding-aus

Lead on Macduff

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Lead on Macduff
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 00:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,
Anything at all that anyone wants to do with this then
please don't ask, you will get an automatic response
of yes from me.

And if Paul Jennings wants it then fine but he will of
course be in the "Little Knits" thank you song.
Please, someone, somebody say thank you to Paul from
me.

Sincere thanks to everyone concerned with the help
assist.

So with the sound of my ancestors bagpipes in your
ears.

I girdle on me kilt,
Wet down me wee sporran,
Place on me Tam'o'shanter.
For I am at war, on another different issue, this
time.
Sings to scare away any enemy.

What else but a small WINGS song eh? :-]

Western Port Bay,
Oh mist rolling in from,
The sea, my desire,
Is always to be here,
Oh Western Port bay,

Far have I travelled,
And much have I seen,
Washington forrests,
With rivers so clean,
But my heart brings me back to,
This land born of fire,
Oh please carry me home to,
Penguins in knitted attire.

Oh Penguins in knitted attire,
To see you beside me,
Oh Penguins in knitted attire,
Your all that I need here,
Oh Penguins in knitted attire.

The sound of my ancestors swirling bagpipes grows
louder,

"Western Port bay,"
"I live here beside you,"
"Oh Western Port bay,"
"The mist rolling in from,"
"My Western Port bay,"

Me of the never never then raises my kilt at the silly
BIG CAT :^D climbs back into my cyberspace jail.

Love you all,
Penn Gwynne