birding-aus

Are we birders, twitchers etc a rare species or what

To: "Paul Doyle" <>, "Michael Ramsey" <>, <>
Subject: Are we birders, twitchers etc a rare species or what
From: "Ralph REID" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:37:30 +1000
Hello all

Here is another of my stupid suggestions.

How about Birds Australia producing a highly colourful 'birding' cloth patch, say in a circle of about 30 cm diameter,  that can be sewn onto the back of a jacket.

Birders in the wild could then wear their 'colours' as an aid to easy identification (that is, if they wished to be identified - if they didn't for some reason at the time, they could simply take the jacket off).

Regards

Ralph Reid
Sydney