birding-aus

Magpie destroyed

To: "Scott O'Keeffe" <>
Subject: Magpie destroyed
From: Lloyd Nielsen <>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:10:02 +1000

Scott O'Keeffe wrote:

> Lloyd-
>
>  Get real, and give AQIS the assistance they need and that our wildlife
> deserves.

If you can't tell the difference between a tongue in cheek comment and a serious
comment, I am sorry.    I would point out that I passed no opinion in my
posting but
you wrongly ASSUMED I had given one!  It may interest you to know that I agree
with
what you say entirely!  The purpose of the message was to pass on information
that
the bird had been destroyed and that there was no point in people making a
special
trip to try see it.  I think most people read it as that.  Nothing is gained at
taking unnecessary swipes at people!  Further, I have better things to do than
defend myself against people taking cheap shots!

Lloyd Nielsen
Mt Molloy  Nth Qld