birding-aus

Camping on the long weekend

To: S Cooney <>
Subject: Camping on the long weekend
From: mark kliene <>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:38:04 +1100
Stuart,
I will hopefully have that feeling when we eventually build on our 2.5
acre block in Kinglake West. Of the half dozen or so times we have
visited we found or heard the following:- Scarlet Robin,Rufous
Whistler,Golden Whistler,Pied Currawong,Brown Treecreeper,Crimson
Rosella,S/C Cockatoos,Yellow Tailed Blacks,Sacred Kingfisher,Fairy Wrens
etc, without searching to hard.We also expect plenty of
Wombats,Echidnas,Wallabys and possibly Lyrebirds.
Enjoy,

Mark Kliene.