birding-aus

Is it spring?

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Is it spring?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:30:56 -0800 (PST)
G'day all,

I was once told that if you take five minutes out,
from your busy work day, close your eyes and think of
a far off place, white sands, palm trees swaying in a
gentle breeze it is thee most therapeutic effect you
can create and instantly calms a stressed out body. I
like to see my favorite Ozbeeb newscaster try this on
air :-]

I have had the honor lately to help out another
Pelican and to me it is an honor to help these great
guys. I just wish they would not copy "Eggy" and land
on my head, I think I need a "bone-mender" for my neck
which feels compressed for some reason :-] ... anyways
I hope the Gibb boys will forgive me for the below? as
I released my new Pelaero mark ? this jingle came into
my head? yep perhaps it should have stayed there eh?
:-]

Have a great day everyone I so order it.
If you wish you use the below then please do so in
anyway you so wish to promote birds and birding.

How Deep? Pelaero

I see those eyes in my morning bay sun,
I feel them touch me in the pouring rain,
And the moment that they fly off far from me,
I want to see them in my eyes again,
And they come to me on a summer breeze,
Keep performing their love,
Then they softly leave,
And it's me they need to show,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
I really mean to learn,
Cos were living in a world of bird fools,
Breaking us down,
When they all should let us be,
They belong to you and me,
I believe in you,
You know the door to my heart and soul,
Your the light in my deepest darkest hour,
Your my savior when I fall,
And you may not think I care for you,
When you know down inside that I really do,
And it's me you need to show,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
I really mean to learn,
Cos were living in a world of bird fools,
Breaking us down,
When they all should let us be,
They belong to you and me,

And they fly to me on a summer breeze,
Keep performing their love,
Then they softly leave,
And it's me they need to show,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
I really mean to learn,
Cos were living in a world of bird fools,
Breaking us down,
When they all should let us be,
We belong to you and me,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
I really mean to learn,
Cos were living in a world of bird fools,
Breaking us down,
When they all should let us be,
They belong to you and me,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
How deep is our love,
I really mean to learn,
Cos were living in a world of bird fools,
Breaking us down,
When they all should let us be,
They belong to you and me.

Goes off to work on the "Newhaven Song" :-]
JAG