birding-aus

*Nest Boxes*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Nest Boxes*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:14:45 -0800 (PST)
In recent times I've been amassing, due to a demand,
all I could about nest boxes and alternative nest
boxes
not only for here in Oztralia but also the USA, UK,
etc., etc., and put nearly all I have on a set of 1.44
floppy disks, (4 in the zipped up set of disks).

Recent emails with the beaut people here on this list
have given me the idea to add several files on to the
disks, re: Health, Maintenance and bee adoption
prevention.

Silly little B's eh :-]

An Australian paint company have given me a recent
pledge? that their paint is bird safe? even to the
point of it being shredded? this OH&S suspicious mind
boggles .... but after now reading their MSDS's,
Material Safety Data Sheets I think they've got
something, as long as the paint application directions
are strictly followed.

I think I may now have a home design for each and
every wild bird of the world that would take to a nest
box, covered. Broad statement I know but can't wait to
get shot down again as I revel in headaches.

I have one at this moment due to my peddling to supply
energy to this computer system here, but my young
friend Dean Woods is due to cawl in soon so hopefully
we get enough power here in Victoria for me to send
this? :-]

If you have a need for info on one bird species nest
or nest box give me an email and lets see what we can
be done.

Hope all like the new BOB Dylan rewrite I've done just
remember to wear a clothes peg on your nose with a
mild USA accent when you sing it :-] DON'T forget to
remove the clothes peg after singing.

John A. Gamblin

John left the room, gone sailing Western Port.