birding-aus

Northern Pintail/SIPO's

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Northern Pintail/SIPO's
From: John Reidy <>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:12:19 +1000
Hi all,
A little more information re the SIPO's and a minor correction.

The SIPO's were at Patches Beach accessed via River Rd. We accessed the
Beach at Broadwater Creek Rd further South and walked about 4 Km before we
got a lift with a fisherman. The two birds were at least another 5kms North.

It was Greg Clancy at Yamba who assisted us with the Mangrove Honeyeaters.
He has also asked for anybody seeing Ospreys with cloured bands in the area
to forward the location and band colours to him. This can be forward via
myself if you wish.
happy birding
John Reidy