birding-aus

Flame Robins arrive

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Flame Robins arrive
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:14:55 +1000
Yesterday I had smashing views of 3 male flame robins - and met
up with another local birder whose records suggest this (not the
Spiny-cheeked HE mentioned in my recent posting) is the least
variable in terms of arrivals amongst our local autumn
migrants/wanderers.

Only one Grey Shrike-thrush so far.  Assuming that the
predictions of 50% of species disappearing in the next 100 years
this would be one of those to go in my area.

Michael Norris
City of Bayside, Vic.

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"