birding-aus

Fledglings

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Fledglings
From: "Andrew Patrick" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:49:24 +1000
"Fledglings" is a new group within the Cumberland Bird Observers' Club in
Sydney designed for the late teens to mid-30s age group.

The first outing will be on July 16 at Agnes Banks Nature Reserve, Rickards
Ave, Agnes Banks at 8.30am. With the banksias in flower there should be
plenty of honeyeaters.

As well as birdwatching with other young adults we will be doing all sorts
of fun things like dinner parties, movies, skiing weekends -  we may even
fly like the birds by going hang-gliding!

If you are in this age group (or know someone who is) please contact me or
just come along on the day.

      _-- _ |\          Andrew Patrick
     /      CBOC    Publicity Officer
     \_.---._ /         Cumberland Bird Observers' Club
                o         Sydney, (PO Box 550 Baulkham Hills 1755)
                           NSW, Australia

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"