birding-aus

birding-aus January 2000 pelagics

Subject: birding-aus January 2000 pelagics
From: "Tony PALLISER" <>
Date: 21 Dec 1999 11:26:48 +1100
As I will be overseas for a few weeks during this period.  Phil Hansbro has
kindly offered to take all the bookings for both the Sydney Trip on the 8th
January 2000 and Wollongong on the 22nd January 2000.  If you wish to make a
booking on either of these trips please contact Phil directly.

Email
Wk 02-49236819
Hm 02 49271808

4/123 Brooks St
Bar Beach
Newcastle
NSW

My sincere compliments of seasons to everyone

Regards