birding-aus

birding-aus 99 a year in retrospect?

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus 99 a year in retrospect?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:58:54 -0800 (PST)
Hmmmm I have read many of my email this am and re the
best of 99?

I have to say that being with my Fairy Wrens? Yep the
ones that are now so blue? and come hopping near you.
At Coolart House down on the Mornington Peninsula on
the same day Hilary had to return to Washington USA
was my most memorable. A misty in more ways then one
morn but some views of these most pretty of birds,
coupled with my bird .... how could I ever forget that
day eh?

A very close second is getting all your "beaut"
letters
and emails. So to the fella that created this system
that I think is better then sliced cheese, I can not
thank you enough.

Becoming a Birds Australia member and a RSPB member
keeps an even keel with me when I go to the MCG on
boxing day *sad* it's not the POME team this year. But
then when did they ever have a team? giggle

There are more highlights to this year of mine some
are censored some I hope are said this way to you the
person reading this email.

>From a very humble male that only wishes to help any
way he can, I thank you all, may your season be the
best yet with only better things in store for you all
in the year 2000.

Regards from John and Hilary,

Batter up? gee my UK/OZ/ENZED/USA life gets a little confusing?