birding-aus

birding-aus southern emu-wren in victoria

Subject: birding-aus southern emu-wren in victoria
From: "Grainne Maguire" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:15:30 EST
I'm about to embark on a PhD on the Southern Emu-Wren in Victoria and would like to know where to find the bird!! I would like detailed descriptions of where the species has been sighted throughout victoria, in particular the grampians, portland and gippsland areas. If you know of any areas where the species is prolific or where they are more visible, that would be great!!

I would also like to know about any research or studies that have been conducted on the species both in victoria and elsewhere throughout australia.

Thank-you!

Grainne Maguire

email:

mail address:  Grainne Maguire