birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Re: Colour-changes in Regent

To: "Denyse C" <>, <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Re: Colour-changes in Regent
From: Goodfellow <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 99 14:05:18 +0930
You wrote
now it's my turn to apologise,  I just thought you may be amused to know
that you had me going like a yo-yo.  I apreciate that the real point of
your
comment was in relation to the fate of the species, well for what it's
worth, I think that every single detail is vital.  The literature is
beset
with false assumptions because of details not recorded, details assumed
at
the time to be irrelevant.

Denyse Cusack

As an artist I have similar problems with false assumptions and missing
details.  I have a large collection of photos of bits of birds to deal
with this problem.  I used to have a large collection of dead birds in my
freezer until a long dead well-rotted Tawny Frogmouth (its feet which I
needed for a drawing were still intact)  fell onto a Black Forest Cake
and its feet became frozen in the cream.

Denise Goodfellow

quotes)