birding-aus

birding-aus Question on Diamond Dove.

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Question on Diamond Dove.
From: "Karl Ng" <>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:05:39 +0800
Dear Birders,

A Diamond Dove was found in Hong Kong Mai Po Reserve on
09/05/1999.  After checking a bird ID book, we know that the bird only
distributes in Australia and is described as nonmigratory.  Since
the bird was found in Hong Kong, a place far away from it's
home - Australia.  I would seek for information if there is any
evidence concerning about if this bird has past history of migration
to other place.  Looking forward your all information concerning
about this Diamond Dove.  Thank you very much in advance!

regards,
Karl Ng.

Hong Kong, China,

quotes)