birding-aus

Re: Not a birding question

To: "Jenny Bradford" <>, <>
Subject: Re: Not a birding question
From: "Muir Environmental" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:31:57 +0800
Thurs21Jan99;  1435hrs

Hi Jenny

No problem re content of your question....

The short answer is "yes" - its likely.  We haven't observed cane toads
eating fish or tadpoles - but Limnodynastes dorsalis has been seen eating
tadpoles under water - probably its own tadpoles in fact....  What a way to
avoid parenting!

Jenn Muir

Jennifer and Barry Muir