birding-aus

RE: Introduced birds and Bulbuls

To: "'Peter S Lansley'" <>
Subject: RE: Introduced birds and Bulbuls
From: John Barkla <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:21:32 +1000
Peter there is a small colony in the Melbourne suburb of Ivanhoe.
 They are apparently living in native vegetation along the river and
in adjoining gardens.  Chris Lester has been informally monitoring the
population in case we ever have the time to participate in another
Birds Australia bird count.  We wouldn't mind winning another set of
Oxford University Press books!

Regards

John Barkla