birding-aus

Re: Melbourne Regent Honeyeater

Subject: Re: Melbourne Regent Honeyeater
From: (Dr Richard Nowotny)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:09:55 +1000
Thanks very much, Michael.  We went down again late yesterday afternoon
(just before the rain) and found it exactly where you (and others) have
described (this is pretty remarkable site fidelity, isn't it?).  We had
excellent close and prolonged views, albeit in rather dull light due to the
developing storm.
Regards.
Richard

From:  Dr Richard Nowotny