birding-aus

Thank God for twitchers!

Subject: Thank God for twitchers!
From: <>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:29:27 +0000
Hi all,

With the imminent release of the next issue of Australian Birding, I
have two questions:

a) Do any of those people listed on Tony Palliser's home page have any
objection to having their tallies published in Australian Birding?

Don't hesitate to say so by emailing or phoning me (03) 9534 9909,
although if you do object I'll wonder what your name is doing there
for all to see in the first place.

b) Could all those who saw the Blue Rock Thrush please advise me so I
can draw up a Blue Rock Thrush 'hall of fame' in Australian Birding?

Thank God for twitchers! Those indefatigable, obsessive, often
hilarious, well-informed people who stop at nothing to see birds ...
Above all, twitchers and twitching keep birdwatching fun!!!

Good birding,

David Andrew