birding-aus

American version of Wingspan

Subject: American version of Wingspan
From: (John Leonard)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:57:21 +1000 (EST)
Can someone from Stateside please tell what the nearest equivalent to Birds
Australia's Wingspan magazine is. Also a contact address. If there are
several, then all of them.

NB I should say that Wingspan is a general, non-technical magazine for Birds
Australia's members; it has articles on birdwatching spots, bird ID, bird
families, bird behaviour and ecology and on conservation issues?it is not a
twitchers' magazine. I want to locate the US magazine that most closely
resembles this.

Thanks

Dr John Leonard
PO Box 243, Woden,