birding-aus

A running chicken is poultry in motion

To: "Hoschke, Andrew AH" <>
Subject: A running chicken is poultry in motion
From: "Glen Ingram" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:53:26 +1000
Dear Birding-aussers,

I admire what Andrew says. He is correct about the battery hens. It is
disgusting. The same with caging animals.

My personal point about all this, despite the humour, is that one of the
main offenders, when it comes to cat-keeping, are birders themselves.

Note my email addresses. Keep in contact and keep laughing.

Glen

Dr G.J. Ingram
Senior Curator (Amphibia & Birds)
Queensland Museum