birding-aus

re My Missing Number 11

To: <>
Subject: re My Missing Number 11
From: "Phil Joy" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 23:11:53 +0800
Hi there again,
        After a more thorough check of my data I find that there are 189 numbers
that have not been allocated for RAOU maps between 001 and 999 rather than
the "several" that I at first thought was the case.
So in retrospect my question should have been how are the maps and numbers
allocated.

Phil Joy
P O Box 21
Broome