RE: Recording equipment for student

To: <>
Subject: RE: Recording equipment for student
From: "Cetacean Research Technology" <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:34:38 EDT
Dear Pawel,

The frequency response for the MicroTrack 24/96 is known.  Both Gianni Pavan
and I have posted it on this list.  Please see

       http://www.unipv.it/cibra/res_techtest_uk.html
and
       www.cetaceanresearch.com/M-Audio_MicroTrack_24-96_Freq_Response.pdf

for details.

Joe Olson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph R. Olson
Cetacean Research Technology
PO Box 70186
Seattle, WA  98127

Sales: 206-297-1310
       877-824-5432 (outside the Seattle local calling area)
Customer Support: 206-973-7979
United Kingdom: 020-7193-7965
FAX: 206-784-0557
Mobile: 206-650-8676

www.cetaceanresearch.com

Cetacean Research Technology is a strategic partner of:
    Sound Technology, Inc.
      Spectra Group - Signal Analysis Division
                and
    Sensor Technology, Ltd.
      Marine Mammal and Bioacoustics Division