RE: M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96

To: <>
Subject: RE: M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96
From: "Cetacean Research Technology" <>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:18:29 EDT
Hi Doug,

I haven't yet tested the response of the MicroTrack 24/96, but Sensor
Technology ran background noise measurement when they were testing the
phantom power with one of our new hydrophones.  The device appears to have
rather good response up to 40 kHz.

I just happens that I have a unit in stock now and will ask my customer if
it's okay for me to open the box and test the device.  I'll report back to
the list with my results.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph R. Olson
Cetacean Research Technology
PO Box 70186
Seattle, WA  98127

Sales: 206-297-1310
       877-824-5432 (outside the Seattle local calling area)
Customer Support: 206-973-7979
United Kingdom: 020-7193-7965
FAX: 206-784-0557
Mobile: 206-650-8676

www.cetaceanresearch.com

Cetacean Research Technology is a strategic partner of:
    Sound Technology, Inc.
      Spectra Group - Signal Analysis Division
                and
    Sensor Technology, Ltd.
      Marine Mammal and Bioacoustics Division