software for AudioMedia III card

Subject: software for AudioMedia III card
From: Walter Shriner <>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:46:47 -0700
I received an AudioMedia III card for Macintosh without software.  Any
recommendations
 on FreeWare that will allow me to use the card for straightforward audio
 analog-digital conversion into .aiff/.wav (or other) formats?  The links
recommended
 by American Bioacoustics Society appear to be broken.

 Thank,

 Walter M. Shriner, Ph.D.
 Integrated Natural Resources Program * Life Sciences Department
 Mt. Hood Community College * Gresham, OR  97030
 voice: 503-491-7362; fax: 503-491-7482
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <a  href="http://www.summit-ecampus.org/watershed";
rel="nofollow">http://www.summit-ecampus.org/watershed</A>

 "The hypothesis we accept ought to explain phenomena which we have observed.
But they
 ought to do more than this: our hypotheses ought to foretell phenomena which
have not
 yet been observed."
 -- William Whewell (1794-1866) English mathematician, philosopher

 "Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution."
 -- Theodosius Dobzhansky, 1973