birding-aus

CBC

To: Angus McNab <>, "" <>
Subject: CBC
From: Andrew Ross via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 08:02:41 +0000

Having just said that the Koels weren’t here yet, we heard our first one today. So not far behind the CBCs.

CBCs ending up further south earlier in time is also something not unusual. Reports from my extended family in SE Qld often suggest CBCs arrive later than in Sydney. While that may be due to differences in awareness of what’s happening, I always wondered whether there may have been some inland highway that the CBCs used to get further South before settling down. But maybe they just like it better down here?

Andrew Ross | Partner | KordaMentha Forensic

T +61 2 8257 3051
M +61 414 368 235
Level 5, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
WebsiteBlog | LinkedIn | Twitter

Notice: The information in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not distribute, copy, disclose or use the information or attached files in this email in any
way. We do not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.