birding-aus

Broken link on bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au

To: "" <>
Subject: Broken link on bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au
From: Lauren Harris <>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:18:36 +0000
I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called MCMElectronics.com. That site was first published way back in 1998 but unfortunately, it is no longer a working website.

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look: https://www.icrfq.com/blog/what-happened-to-MCMElectronics.html

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?  It would really help.

Thanks,
-Lauren

--
Lauren Harris, Editor
5 Ross Rd

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something like "please don't email me anymore", and I'll make sure that we don't.