birding-aus

short video on some Canadian birds

To: 'Birding Aus' <>
Subject: short video on some Canadian birds
From: Jason Polak <>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 12:21:32 -0400
Dear Fellow birders,

So, I am starting to produce videos on nature and birding. I made a
short one on Carleton University -- it's a University campus in Ottawa,
Canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4ehhU2KeA

I feature a few birds with some video. This is my first attempt at a
'nature documentary' and I'm still acquiring some gear that will
hopefully and eventually increase my production values.

At the very least you'll see half a dozen North American birds in the
video, and it's only ~2.5 minutes long.

Thanks!
Jason

<HR>