birding-aus

Global Warming

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Global Warming
From: Michael Hunter <>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:06:47 +1000
True Dave, and this opens huge philosophical questions re "Quality of Life". And the definition of QoL. Does TV define it ?  The Materialist Society.?

A good pair of bins, a functional 4wd, and time to spare. What more could you ask.?

Economic  "riches"  not necessarily equal to a rich life.

Still, most people would rather be economically rich than economically poor.

That is the problem.

Sent from my iPhone