birding-aus

Central Aust.Trip.

To: <>
Subject: Central Aust.Trip.
From: "Barney" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 13:09:58 +1000

Does anyone have up to date bird sighting for Uluru and Alice Springs, or knows of anyone that I can get in touch with that could point me

in the right direction.

Is there anyone out there that had been there and can recommend places to visit.

I’m heading there on Monday an I’m having trouble getting information, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated and could you

email me on       or phone 0411700588

Thanks

Barney Enders.

<HR>