birding-aus

Magpie-Lark behaviour

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Magpie-Lark behaviour
From: Judithla <>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 12:17:15 +1000
No, Philip, it was enough years ago that the unique Magpie-lark could still have held evolutionary mysteries. A couple of decades have now passed, & though I studied there for a long time, I graduated through to a broader Masters, so continuity cannot be expected for ever &/ beyond subject boundaries. (& Sadly, once you leave academia, access to the latest literature is severely limited still.) The Ornithology studies there are challenging, exciting, & mostly unmatched in Australia. Try a subject or two!
Cheers
Judith