birding-aus

'Birds in Our Lives' Art Festival on King Island - On-line catalogue

Subject: 'Birds in Our Lives' Art Festival on King Island - On-line catalogue
From: Kathrine Ravich <>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 12:30:54 +1000
Hello fellow bird lovers,

As you all know, there are very few funds available for the conservation of our
birds these days, so on King Island we are running an arts festival to raise
funds for bird conservation here. The theme is Birds in Our Lives and all works
have a connection to birds in some way.

Its exciting.  We have received some truly amazing artworks for this festival
-international and national as well as local artists of which we have a number
who are exceptionally talented. The reserve price for some are extremely low so
there is the potential to acquire some real bargains if you are interested in
bird art.

The catalogue is now on-line
https://kingisland.tas.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/ONLINE-CATALOGUE-FINAL.pdf
You can place bids if you are interested in any of the works or request larger
photos if you aren’t sure.

Cheers
Kate Ravich
Facilitator, ‘Wings on King’ program
‘Birds in Our Lives’ exhibitions, FACE (Festival of Art Culture and
Environment) of King Island

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>