birding-aus

October birding

To: Kirri Hardy <>
Subject: October birding
From: Iain Campbell <>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:59:08 -0400
Hi Kim,

Where are the people from? I take Americans and Brits to Aus every year
around that time. The Brits tend to be most impressed with birding around
Cairns and western NSW, whereas the Americans almost all prefer Tasmanian
birding. To them, Cairns seems like a variation of Central America, but
Tassie is totally different

Cheers
Iain

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018, 7:31 PM Kirri Hardy via Birding-Aus <
> wrote:

> Hi all 😊
> Just asking a question on behalf of someone else
>
> What is one of the best location/s YOU think there is, to go birding in
> Australia around the month of October???
> This person doesn't care if it's inland or more tropical...
> I'd like to hear your opinion
> Thanks heaps
> Kirri 😊
> Sent from my iPhone