birding-aus

Coober Pedy Birding Help

To: "" <>
Subject: Coober Pedy Birding Help
From: Sue Dawson <>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 23:15:37 +0000
Hi all.

I’m currently in Alice Springs & will be travelling to Coober Pedy arriving
Monday evening 14th May & departing Wednesday morning 16th May.
I’m wondering if there’s a local birder or someone birding in the area that
could take me out around the monument area for a few hours to search for some
local species? I’d be looking @ sometime on Tuesday.
I won’t have a car there.

Thanks,
Sue