birding-aus

HANZAB volumes, nocturnal birds folio &others for sale

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: HANZAB volumes, nocturnal birds folio &others for sale
From: "Lawrie Conole" <>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 01:00:21 +0000
Hi birders

I'm sure the powers that be will excise this from the record if it's inappropriate ... but I have the quality remnants from my formerly much larger ornithological library that I would like to liquidate. I gave lots away for free a few months back, but these are in a different league! I very rarely pick them up much less consult them, but I'm sure they'd find more use somewhere else. I'll convert the cash into another camera or pay down some bills :-)

The titles are listed below. May I suggest that you look at the market prices on something like www.bookfinder.com and then make me a reasonable offer if you're so inclined. The books are at home in Kyneton, central Victoria, but can easily come to work with me in Melton during the week. Some are very heavy/bulky and postage would be pricey, but not out of the question. All the books are in very good to fine condition. The nocturnal birds in full Morocco leather binding is superb. Both that title and the fairy-wrens are large folios and still have their individual cardboard shipping cases with them.

Handbook of Australian, New Zealand and Antarctic Birds: Volume 6: Pardalotes to Shrike-thrushes Handbook of Australian, New Zealand & Antarctic Birds. Volume 5 Tyrant-flycatchers to ChatsHandbook of Australian, New Zealand & Antarctic Birds. Volume 4: Parrots to DollarbirdSchodde et al. 1980. Nocturnal Birds of Australia Schodde et al. 1999. Directory of Australian Birds: Passerines 1st EditionSchodde et al. 1982. The Fairy-wrens.

Dr Lawrie Conole

PO Box 155
Melton, Victoria 3337

0419 588 993