birding-aus

Port Stephens pelagic trip report Sunday 11th Feb 2018

To: 'Mick Roderick' <>, Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Port Stephens pelagic trip report Sunday 11th Feb 2018
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 03:04:07 +0000
The list server removes the html formatted section of emails, and keeps just
the plain text section. Theoretically, they're similar, and you might just lose
a bit of formatting, but we've found in the past that sometimes they're not.
Html editors used by some mail services can be messing up the plain text
section without you realising. In one example, it was discarding every 80th
character, which messed up URLs.

If your mail editor gives you the option of composing in plain text mode, that
usually helps.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list