birding-aus

Indonesian bird tour company

To: "" <>
Subject: Indonesian bird tour company
From: Gary Kane <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 01:37:07 +0000
Steve

I was in Sumatra last month. We did not go with any tour companies, but can
highly recommend Mr Subundi as a bird guide for the Mt Kerinci National
Park area, inland of Padang. Mr Subundi was a genius bird guide, with good
English. We stayed at his Subundi Homestay  ) and
spent 3 days checking out Mt Kerinci and the Tapan Road area. More time
would have been better. Despite the wet conditions we saw excellent birds
including 3 Hornbills, 3 Barbets, Graceful Pitta, Sumatran Trogan and many
others. We also went  bird watching outside Medan and in the Mt Leuser
National Park. Happy to chat further offline.

Gary Kane

(07) 3846 5965; 0412 423 023
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list