birding-aus

RFI Puerto Rico

To: Frank O'Connor <>
Subject: RFI Puerto Rico
From: rob morris <>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 06:09:17 +0000
Frank

It's very easy to do yourself and all the endemic's are easy with the exception
of the parrot.

I can give you some site details etc. I saw everything except the parrot in 3
days

Get some rest too before the Costa Rica trip with my brother - that's a
perpetual motion trip!

Rob

Robert P Morris BSc(Hons) MSc GIACD

Mobile +61 431 119 773
Landline +61 7 3195 1911

Sent from my iPad

> On 16 Jun 2017, at 20:24, Frank O'Connor <> wrote:
>

> Thanks to a (BirdQuest) timetable change I will have a week between tours to
> Cuba and Costa Rica in early April next year. One idea I had was to go to
> Puerto Rico to see the Tody (to complete the set!). The other endemics would
> of course be nice, especially the screech-owl as that would help towards my
> 50% of every family goal. As would Pearly-eyed Thrasher.
>
> Does anyone know of a local bird guide in Puerto Rico I could hire for 4 to 5
> days?
>
> Thanks

> </HR>

<HR>