birding-aus

New Australian Field Guide

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: New Australian Field Guide
From: Judith L-A <>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 01:06:25 +0000
Or direct from the publisher, for their charitable donation from the price...

Phil, Apologies to Andrew Isles but it is a competitive world - maybe you
should have ordered it from the UK (Book Depository) for AU$36.58 including
delivery. Bob Sothman Adelaide -----Original Message----- From: Birding-Aus
 On Behalf Of Phil Gregory Sent: Tuesday,
2 May 2017 10:26 AM To:  Subject: New Australian
Field Guide Bizarre situation here, where folks in the UK and Japan have their
copies of the new Field Guide, but here in Cairns and Kuranda we have a
notification from Andrew Isles and Australia post that our books have been
dispatched on April 28, but we can expect them on May 8! I suppose fodder for
the horses is scarce these days……Post up here is a joke, it can take 10 days
for a package from Brisbane to arrive. Looking forward to seeing it eventually.
Phil Gregory  <> ornithological writer/tour
leader/tour facilitator Field Guides / Sicklebill Safaris / Cassowary House /
Cassowary Tours PO Box 387 Kuranda QLD 4881 Australia Ph: +61 7 40 937 318
Email:  <> Website1:
http://www.sicklebillsafaris.com <http://www.sicklebillsafaris.com/> OR
www.birder.travel <http://www.birder.travel/> Website 2:
http://www.cassowary-house.com.au <http://www.cassowary-house.com.au/> Website
3: http://www.cassowarytours.com.au <http://www.cassowarytours.com.au/> <HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list <BR>  <BR> To change
settings or unsubscribe visit: <BR>
http://birding-aus.org/mailman/listinfo/birding-aus_birding-aus.org </HR> <HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list <BR>  <BR> To change
settings or unsubscribe visit: <BR>
http://birding-aus.org/mailman/listinfo/birding-aus_birding-aus.org </HR>

Please check your Contacts-–
my email address is now