birding-aus

Places still availalbe on BirdLife Bayside Mud Islands trips 25 February

To: "" <>
Subject: Places still availalbe on BirdLife Bayside Mud Islands trips 25 February and 18 March
From: Tania Ireton <>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:12:32 +0000
Saturday 25 February &

Saturday 18 March         9 am Mud Islands, Port Phillip Bay

Meet at the Sorrento Pier (Melway map 157 C 7) at 9 am.  We are being picked
up around 9.30 am and will be dropped off again about 4 pm.  People will
need to be prepared to wade into Mud Islands from the boat, but it is rarely
more than knee-deep.  Bring lunch, sunscreen and shoes for wading as Mud
Islands is actually two sand islands and we will be wading between them.  If
the wind is too strong for the trip to proceed, we will visit an alternate
birding location on the Mornington Peninsula.  There is all-day parking
adjacent to the pier at $10 for the day or free parking up the hill.

NOTE: THE TRIP WILL ***NOT*** BE CANCELLED FOR TOTAL FIREBAN.

Cost $50 for adults, $40 for children under 14 years.  Maximum 39 people.

Bookings : Tania on 0433 015 282 or email

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>