birding-aus

Channel-bill Cuckoos

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Channel-bill Cuckoos
From: Chris Melrose <>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 01:45:26 +0000
Dear All
Heard the first Channel-bill Cuckoo in our gully in Wollstonecraft (Sydney,
NSW) on Sunday, 11th and again on the 13th.  It seems very early to me. Our
local Magpies have usually finished nesting by the time they arrive and that is
not the case this year.  No Koels as yet, they seemed to have moved on since
the Channel-bills took over about 2 years ago.

Christine

phone numbers:
+61 (2)9438 3635 (Home)
+61 407 705 140 (mobile)